Saturday, October 23, 2010

Entertainment

I had a sleep over at my sister's this weekend. It's my first weekend without my sweetie asleep beside me. It was a little strange to be sleeping at my sister's. I fell asleep fine, but waking up in the morning was odd. Strange place (well not strange, but not my own) when I woke up.

I worry that people worry about me. I did tell my sister about my concerns about depressing and about the options for getting help and talking with people. I know though that I need to work out a few things for myself as best I can before that path comes up.

What I worry about is that people will worry me too much and want to keep me entertained. I need to balance seeing people (being socially active) with getting finished. My sister actively entertained me while I was with her for 24 hours. Sleep over pig out and movies. And then retail therapy today too.

I don't want to wear out my welcome in other people's lives keeping me entertained.

No comments:

Post a Comment